Aktuell: Automotive Roundtable 2016, event plan can be found here!
Wenn Sie Interesse haben beim Automotive Roundtable mitzuwirken, melden Sie sich bitte bei:
Frau Kathrin Brueggemeier, Managing Director, Beijing German-Inspired Events Services Co., Ltd. kathrin(at)g-i-events.com Mobile: 137 1834 2045
Artikel der Beijing Rundschau zum Automotive Roundtable: http://german.beijingreview.
2016 Veranstaltungsplan ist jetzt online!
Im Jahr 2016 werden wir verschiedene Veranstaltungen organisieren, wie z.B. “Sino-European Events“, inkl. Ausflüge, Environment Roundtable, und viele weitere . Alle Termine und Reiseziele für die Ausflüge in 2016 finden sie here.
Die Themen und Daten des Environment Roundtable finden sie here.
Mai Stammtisch der deutschsprachigen Community in Beijing, 25. Mai
Eddie Lui, Founder, ifa Ltd. wird uns mit seiner Präsentation “Why Marketing in China is different” Einblicke in das chinesische Marketing geben.
Wann: Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, ab 19 Uhr
Wo: TAPS – German Bar & Grill First Floor of Luga’s Villa
7 Sanlitun North Road (Northwest of 3.3 Mall), Sanlitun, Chaoyang District,
Beijing 三里屯北路7号 (三点三西北角)
Mit: 90l lokalem Freibier. Solange der Vorrat reicht!
Gebühr: Eintritt Frei bei Anmeldung bis zum 23. Mai 2016
50 RMB/Person Abendkasse
Eintritt frei für Jahres-Sponsoren!
Um am Stammtisch teilzunehmen, melden Sie sich bitte via kathrin(at)deutschinbeijing.com oder lucia(at)g-i-events.com bis zum 23. Mai 2016 an. Falls Sie trotz Anmeldung doch nicht teilnehmen können, sagen Sie bitte Ihre Teilnahme bis 23. Mai ab.
Qinglianggu nature reserve park is located in the north of Miyun county, it has waterfalls and beautiful scenery as well as plenty of water activities such as rafting and water slide.
When: Saturday, May 28, 2016: 8:00 am; Bus departure 8:30 am
Meeting Point: East Lake Villa (东湖别墅)
东直门外大街35 号 Dongzhimenwaidajie No. 35
10:30 am: Arrival at Qinglianggu Valley Nature Reserve Park
11:00 am: Free time in the park, e.g. to go for hiking in the valley, lunch picnic, enjoy some water activities such as rafting, bamboo boat, etc.
15:30 pm: Back to the city
RMB 220/Person in case of advanced booking and payment by May 25, 2016!
If you like to join with children below 1.20 m please contact us!
Pre-payment is possible via bank transfer or in cash at our office. Please let us know about your preference when registering!
RMB 270/Person in case of registration before May 25 and on-site payment.
- Land Transportation
- Park Entrance Tickets
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Additional activities in the park, e.g. water slide, bamboo boat, etc.
1. In case of less than 30 participants and/or bad weather condition, we keep the right to cancel the trip. The respective notice will be sent via text message to your mobile phone.
2. Insurance Policy: Please purchase your own travel insurance; it’s not included in the participation fee. If you don’t have any insurance, please understand that this trip is at your own risk. The organizer will not be responsible for any safety issues, damages or losses, etc. occurring during the trip.
- Lunch is not included. Please bring your own lunch and water.
- Please bring some extra clothes if you like to enjoy the water activities.
5. Cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel the trip, please cancel before May 25, 6:00 pm. Any cancellation after May 25 will be charged with the full price of RMB 270.
Seats are limited! If you like to attend, RSVP via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or register on our website by May 25, 2016. In case you register but cannot attend, please cancel your reservation before May 25. Otherwise you will be invoiced for the event.
7th Global Automotive Forum 2016 in Chongqing, June 6-7
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are pleased to inform you that Beijing German-Inspired Events – the Organizer of the mothly Automotive Roundtable is partnering with the 7th Global Automotive Forum and we would like to sincerly invite you to participate in the seventh Global Automotive Forum taking place in in the Yuelai Int’l Convention Center Chongqing, China on June 6-7, 2016.
About the Event
Created by the China Council for Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Committee, the Global Automotive Forum (the “GAF”) goes beyond existing national and regional automotive conferences by taking a holistic, integrated approach to the global automotive industry that aims to generate a productive and outcome-oriented exchange of views among manufacturers, political decision-makers, experts and media leaders on a global basis. In doing so, the GAF provides participants with unique insights into the technological, economic, societal and trade developments impacting the industry. The world economy continues to recover, but the process is slow and uneven. Thus the theme for the seventh annual meeting, GAF2016, is set as Pivoting to a New Round of Development.
Confirmed Speakers incl. (to be updated)
- Michael Ableson, Vice President, Strategy and Global Portfolio Planning, General Motors Company, USA
- Hubertus Troska, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, responsible for Greater China, Germany
- Osamu Masuko, Chairman & CEO, Mitsubishi Motors, Japan
- Roland Krueger, President, Infiniti Motor Company, Ltd., USA
- Ayumu Matsuo, Operating Officer, Honda Motor, Japan
- Chen Zhixin, President of SAIC Motor Corporation
- Li Shufu, Chairman of Geely Group
- Zhu Huarong, President of Changan Motor
- Dr. Ralf Cramer, Member of the Executive Board of Continental AG; President and CEO of Continental China
- Robert Pyle, President, Light Vehicle Driveline Technologies, Dana Holding Corporation, USA
- Swamy Kotagiri, Chief Technology Officer, Magna International, Canada
- Silvio Angori, Chief Executive Officer of PININFARINA S.P.A., Italy
- Gao Xiqing, Former General Manager, China Investment Corporation (CIC); Professor, School of Law, Tsinghua University
- Hu Yuefei, Vice President, PingAn Bank
- Nam Kyung-pil, Governor of Gyeonggi Province, Korea
To see the whole conference program please scroll down.
Please note that all registrations via Beijing German-Inspired Events – the Organizer of Automotive Roundtable – enjoy a 10% discount (registration deadline: June 1, 2016)
Discount Price: RMB 5,400/Person (incl. tax); Original Price: RMB 6,000/Person (incl. tax)
- 2 days forum (June 6th & 7th)
- Conference manual (handbook)
- Conference gift
- Coffee/tea breaks & Lunches on June 6th & 7th, dinner on June 6th
- Factory tour, networking salon, subject to space limitation
- Chongqing Auto Show tour (optional)
If you are interested to join in, please contact:
Ms. Lucia Liu, Project Manager
Tel: 010-6410 8459 & 152 0167 9841
Booths available for booking now: 2016 Fair: German Products in Qingdao, September 8 – 12, 2016
After the great success of the past 5 exhibitions, the fair has become the destination not only for Qingdao local people but also for the tourists all over China to enjoy the foreign products as well as the cultural atmosphere. This year, in order to enlarge the scope of this fair and herewith give the visitors further opportunities to experience German and moreover European products and culture, more cultural activities will be arranged. Moreover the European Area will again be kept after last year’s successful try. There will be three areas: German Brand Pavilion, Food & Beverage Area and European Area.
- German Brand Pavilion
As well known German products mean quality assurance. The German Brand Pavilion will represent Germany’s most famous B-2-C Brands to showcase and sell Germany’s high–quality products. The products will include from car to home appliances, from daily goods to cultural and tourism products, etc to give you extraordinary experience in the German Street.
- Food & Beverage Area
German food & beverage companies will introduce new tastes to the visitors by offering different kinds of typical German food and drinks, e.g. beer, bread, Riesling wine, sausages, Brathändl, Schwein am Spieß, etc.
- European Area
With more European counties are eager to join in this fair to showcase European products which are popular in Germany, last year the organizer firstly set up the European area. After the event we received great feedback from the participants and therefore we are glad to announce that we will keep the scale of the fair also in this year. So not only products from Germany and German-speaking countries but also other selected products from other European countries, e.g. France, Italy, Spain, UK, etc. can be found at the 2016 Fair!
Booth space is available for booking now.
Standard Booth Package (for German and European Area):
9 sqm booth-tent, 1 table, 2 chairs, light and tap water, electricity
Price: RMB 1,133 / 9 sqm booth (incl. VAT)
German companies and companies of further European countries with following products are invited to participate in the fair:
- Home Appliances
- Daily Goods
- Food & Beverage
- OTC Drugs, incl. Dietary Supplements; Medical Products & Devices for private use
- Art Works, Handicrafts
- Cultural Products, incl. German Language Products & Tourism Products
Standard Booth Package (for F&B Area):
9 sqm booth-tent, 1 table, 2 chairs, light and tap water, electricity.
Price: Price: RMB 1,545 / 9 sqm booth (incl. VAT)
Space is limited! Suitable companies will be chosen on a first-come-first serve base.
Several sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact us to tailor your sponsorship package according to your company’s requirements.
For further information and for registration, please contact us
Ms. Lucia Liu 刘璐, Project Manager 项目经理
Tel: + 86 10 6410 8459
Mobile: + 86 152 0167 9841