Aktuell: Automotive Roundtable 2016, event plan can be found here!
Wenn Sie Interesse haben beim Automotive Roundtable mitzuwirken, melden Sie sich bitte bei:
Frau Kathrin Brueggemeier, Managing Director, Beijing German-Inspired Events Services Co., Ltd. kathrin(at)g-i-events.com Mobile: 137 1834 2045
Artikel der Beijing Rundschau zum Automotive Roundtable: http://german.beijingreview.
2016 Veranstaltungsplan ist jetzt online!
Im Jahr 2016 werden wir verschiedene Veranstaltungen organisieren, wie z.B. “Sino-European Events“, inkl. Ausflüge, Environment Roundtable, und viele weitere . Alle Termine und Reiseziele für die Ausflüge in 2016 finden sie here.
Die Themen und Daten des Environment Roundtable finden sie here.
Invitation to participate in 2nd Chinese-German CAR-Symposium, April 25th – 26th, 2016, Beijing
University Duisburg-Essen and Beijing German-Inspired Events Services Co., Ltd. (the organizer of Automotive Roundtable in Beijing) will co-organize the 2nd Chinese-German CAR-Symposium on April 25th – 26th, 2016 during the Beijing Auto Show. We are glad to take this chance to invite you to join in this one of the most important annual auto congress events.
About the Event
The International CAR Symposium originated in Germany, which has been well-organized for 16 years and firmly established itself as the primary event of the automotive industry with over 1000 high level participants from OEMs, suppliers, related service providers, government officials, media and so on.
After the successful start in Shanghai in April 2015, the 2nd Chinese-German CAR-Symposium will take place in Beijing, nearby the Auto Show on 26th April, 2016. Therefore it is a great opportunity for visitors as well as exhibitors to combine both events.
April 25th, Welcome Dinner
April 26th, Whole-Day Conference & Exhibition
KEYNOTE: Challenges in Marketing & Sales
- Automotive Interior of the Future
- Manufacturing & Quality in China
- Supply Chain and Logistics in China
- Future Mobility Solutions
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alain Visser, Vice President of Global Marketing & Sales, Geely
- Ola Kaellenius, Board Member Sales & Marketing, Daimler
- Han Hendriks, Vice President Advanced Product Development & Sales, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
- Ian Robertson, Board Member Sales & Marketing, BMW
More high level speakers are to be confirmed and details will be followed soon.
How to Participate
Sponsorships, Company Partner Program, and Delegate Packages are available for booking now.
Please note that all registrations via Beijing German-Inspired Events – the Organizer of Automotive Roundtable – enjoy a 10% discount:
Company Partner Program: Discount Price: RMB 32,450 (incl. tax); Original Price: RMB 36,050 (incl. tax)
- Stand floor of 8 m²
- Electrical power for booth
- Internet in the conference room
- Cleaning and waste disposal
- 15 minutes presentation in the conference
- 5 free tickets of the conference: incl. 25th welcome dinner, 26th whole day conference, conference materials, coffee breaks & lunch
- Company exposure on all official programs & website
- Meet & greet support
Delegate Package: Discount Price: RMB 3,330/Person (incl. tax); Original Price: RMB 3,700/Person (incl. tax)
- 25th welcome dinner
- 26th whole day conference
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks & lunch
- Access to the exhibition
Several Sponsorships are available, if you are interested in; please feel free to contact us.
If you are interested to join in as a sponsor, company partner or participant or you just want to be always informed about the current status, please contact:
Ms. Lucia Liu
Tel: 010-6410 8459 & 152 0167 9841